Virtual Writing Tutor
How to correct your errors with Virtual Writing Tutor
Introduction
Welcome YouTubers! I have got a great video for you today. If you don't already know, my name is Édouard Ross. I've been studying Police Technology for two years now. In my future work, I need to write some reports about my day and what I did during works without having mistakes. When I am done doing my reports, I have to give this report to my sergeant. It's not only in our English class that we need to eliminate our errors, but in our field too.
Nobody wants to have embarrassing errors in their writing. I certainly don't want to get a report from my sergeant. It is so easy to miss mistakes in your own writing, don’t you think?
I'm not an expert, but I have done a lot of research recently on the subject. I tried to understand everything about the site.
I got a 95% on my last exam. This site can really help to reduce our errors by using properly the Virtual Writing Tutor site.
My goal is to show you the perfect solution to eliminate grammatical and pronunciation errors. Also, I want to show you how to use the writing tutor site.
Follow my step-by-step tutorial about how to use Virtual Writing Tutor. It'll only take 3 minutes. Make a commitment to watch this to the end.
It is surprising what you can do with the website. I'm going to show you.
The Problem
Does it happen to you sometimes to forget to include or fully develop an element of your talk or conjugate your verbs incorrectly and mispronounce words? It happens to a lot of people, and they wonder why they don't have a good grade.
If you forget to correct your errors, you won't get a good score and you could fail. That is a big problem in today's society, especially for younger students. They don't seem to correct their mistakes, and they don't have a site to do it.
For example, suppose you need 400 words in your text because your teacher asks you to do it. Out of the 400 words, you have 100 words that are errors. You can lose a lot of points, because of the mistakes you make.
That can be difficult. But don't worry. I have a perfect solution. In the next few minutes, I'll show you how to solve this problem.
The Quest
First, open your browser and type the URL which is virutalwritingtutor.com into the address bar and hit enter. If you typed the URL correctly, you will see this page.
You can see in the top left corner the logo and in the top right corner the icons if you want to share the website in your social media. On the right side, you can see the link to login. You have to create an account. If you don't have one, create one and log in directly after.
The Solution
In the middle of the screen, there is the text area. In that area, you can write the text that you want. In our field of study, the most important tool is the spelling checker. It corrects all errors. For example, I arrest acriminales. You click on check grammar and it tells you your mistakes. Also, it will tell you how many words you have, how many mistakes you have and it will calculate your error density. It can be useful if you're not sure how to pronounce a word. You can write the word and click on check grammar and it will tell you.
The Conclusion
I promised I would show you how to correct your mistakes and mispronounce words, and I did it using the website Virtual Writing Tutor.
Before I finish, I want you to click to subscribe and the bell so that you don't miss my next video, and then take a moment to share this tutorial on social media. Thanks for watching.
I hope that was useful to you, because it's really important to know your mistakes and to correct them. Have a great day!
**************************************************************
Statistics
Word count: 678
Total MP3 length: 03:43
Target structure count: 10
Error count: 1
Error density: 1%
Commentaires
Enregistrer un commentaire